Northwest Registered Agent LLC is a Spokane, Washington-based LLC establishment and registered agent firm. According to northwest review, Northwest Registered Agent has built a reputation as a no-nonsense organization that provides LLC forms and other legal services for businesses since opening its doors in 1998.
Northwest Registered Agent provides a wide range of services to help start and maintain a business. Its key services include:
- An online solution for forming and incorporating limited liability companies that are quick and simple to use.
- In all 50 states, there is a registered agent service.
- Filing of annual business compliance
Their primary selling features are as follows:
- Instant service
- Locally-scanned documents
- Offices in every state
- Corporate Guides are personalized customer service representatives.
- Free legal forms
- On the front-end signup, there are a variety of services.
- Their customer service is outstanding. With a team of professionally trained Corporate Guides, Northwest Registered Agents retains their top customer service in-house.
- They’re one of only a handful of LLC service providers who offer a full year of registered agent service as part of the creation package.
- Northwest Registered Agent, unlike many of its competitors, does not sell information to third parties.
- Northwest doesn’t have as many features as other low-cost LLC services with similar prices.
- There are fewer online third-party consumer reviews than for other services.
Northwest Registered Agent takes pride in being a family-owned and operated firm that is neither a startup nor a legacy. The according to the northwest review, it emphasizes the human component of its business, ensuring that there is always someone to assist. Northwest only works with third-party services such as couriers and attorneys who are required to file legal paperwork. Otherwise, Northwest provides its services, so the information isn’t shared or sold to anybody else.
Comments are closed.