Northwest Registered Agent LLC is a Spokane, Washington-based LLC establishment and registered agent firm. According to northwest review, Northwest Registered Agent has built a reputation as a no-nonsense organization that provides LLC forms and other legal services for businesses since opening its doors in 1998.
Northwest Registered Agent provides a wide range of services to help start and maintain a business. Its key services include:
- An online solution for forming and incorporating limited liability companies that are quick and simple to use.
- In all 50 states, there is a registered agent service.
- Filing of annual business compliance
Their primary selling features are as follows:
- Instant service
- Locally-scanned documents
- Offices in every state
- Corporate Guides are personalized customer service representatives.
- Free legal forms
- On the front-end signup, there are a variety of services.
- Their customer service is outstanding. With a team of professionally trained Corporate Guides, Northwest Registered Agents retains their top customer service in-house.
- They’re one of only a handful of LLC service providers who offer a full year of registered agent service as part of the creation package.
- Northwest Registered Agent, unlike many of its competitors, does not sell information to third parties.
- Northwest doesn’t have as many features as other low-cost LLC services with similar prices.
- There are fewer online third-party consumer reviews than for other services.
Northwest Registered Agent takes pride in being a family-owned and operated firm that is neither a startup nor a legacy. The according to the northwest review, it emphasizes the human component of its business, ensuring that there is always someone to assist. Northwest only works with third-party services such as couriers and attorneys who are required to file legal paperwork. Otherwise, Northwest provides its services, so the information isn’t shared or sold to anybody else.